PR Account Executive
We are looking for an account executive to join our busy B2B team and support our growing portfolio of clients.
Candidates must be bright, enthusiastic and possess excellent writing and communications skills. Other prerequisites include a thorough understanding of social media, strong organisational and interpersonal skills, an understanding of content management systems and a keen interest in online media.
The role will entail supporting consultants working across our client accounts with particular focus on bridging the elements of media relations, search engine optimisation and paid search.
This will include:
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement online and offline PR activity
- Assisting with the development of content strategies, blog articles and web pages
- Drafting copy for news releases and features
- Researching media lists via media database and issuing releases
- Compiling media evaluations
- Promoting news stories and features to the media
- Drafting paid advertorial content and ad copy
- Liaising with clients, journalists and suppliers
- Briefing photographers
- Engaging with social media
- Updating content on websites
- Undertaking research for new business proposals
Ideally, candidates will be educated to degree level and at least a year’s experience in PR, SEO or a related field is preferred. Relevant graduates without PR experience will be considered if they can demonstrate real understanding and passion for PR and digital media.
Personal attributes should include:
- Ability to write to good editorial standards for different audiences
- An aptitude for software programs and online resources
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Tight organisational and time management skills
- Desire to learn and work as part of a team
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
Appeal PR is an award-winning, specialist B2B consultancy with clients in corporate finance and professional services, the leisure sector and property. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate to work within a small, senior team, gaining in depth experience of client management and media techniques and developing your role with us.
If you’re interested, just send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you would be an asset to the Appeal team to email@example.com